Doing it Right: Successful Advancement of Law Enforcement Technology
1419 1419 people viewed this event.
Watch here on June 29 at 2:00 PM EDT:
Improvements in law enforcement technology can save lives, protect officers, and make operations more efficient, but how do we ensure technological advancements are deployed successfully?
Join the National Law Enforcement Museum virtually on June 29 at 2pm Eastern for a conversation that will consider the effectiveness of new technology, the accountability for ethical implementation, and the community engagement needed to educate the public about law enforcement responsibility. By pursuing better training and communication about new technology, we can support safer communities for everyone.
Registration is free.
- Jim Burch, President, National Policing Institute
- Hoan Ton-That, CEO-Founder, Clearview AI
- Armando R. Aguilar, Assistant Chief of Police, Criminal Investigations Division, Miami (FL) Police Department
- Skylor Hearn, former Texas Ranger Captain and DPS Deputy Director; Director of Government Affairs, Clearview AI
- Det. Sgt. John Kadner, Cascade County (MT) Sheriff’s Office
- Ganesha Martin, VP of Community Affairs and Public Policy, Mark 43