We are dedicated to telling the story of American Law Enforcement and making it safer for those who serve. The Memorial Fund built and maintains the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington, DC and is working to preserve our nation’s law enforcement history through the National Law Enforcement Museum.
By partnering with supporters like you and prestigious law enforcement organizations, the Memorial Fund:
- Maintains the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial – the nation’s monument to law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
- Commemorates active and retired officers, as well as those who have fallen in the line of duty as a principal organizer of National Police Week.
- Conducts research into officer fatality trends and issues to identify ways to make it safer for law enforcement to serve.
- Tells the story of American law enforcement through exhibits, collections, research and education.
Circle of Valor
It would be our distinct honor to welcome you to the Circle of Valor when you make a gift in your will, trust, or by beneficiary designation for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
The Circle of Valor recognizes supporters like you for doing so much to inspire citizens to value law enforcement and make it safer for those who serve.
As a Circle of Valor member, you will receive:
- Acknowledgement in Memorial Fund Publications
- A subscription to the Circle of Valor newsletter (twice a year)
- A commemorative certificate demonstrating your commitment to our law enforcement heroes.
You can become a part of this special group by contacting us directly to let us know that you have left a gift for the Memorial Fund in your will or trust, or by completing the Declaration of Intent form.
If you would like to remain anonymous, we’re happy to personally thank you and keep your gift confidential. You are of course still able, and welcome, to participate in special events and receive insider information from the Memorial Fund.
Giving Tool Kit
- Supporters Like You
- Gifts from Donor Advised Funds
- Declaration of Intent Form
- Sample Language for your Will
- For Trustees and Advisors
Legal Name: National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Tax ID: 52-1382926
Incorporated in: Washington DC