There are a number of opportunities to support programs and events throughout the year. The Memorial Fund’s main sponsorship efforts are centered on National Police Week each year when more than 30,000 law enforcement officers and their families come to Washington, DC to honor the fallen. And, there are opportunities through the Museum to support tickets and educational programs.
- Average attendance is over 30,000
RUN FOR THE BADGE 5K | Annually in October
- Average attendance is more than 1,200
Museum Attendance Sponsorships | Title 1 Schools, Survivors, Military Admission
- Please contact us to talk about tailoring a program today.
Museum Educational Sponsorships
- There are many unique and exciting programs we currently offer with the Museum such as our Witness to History programming, Forensic Summer Camps, specialized tour experiences and much more. We make every effort to focus on STEM components in our educational curriculum.
Contact Development Team
- Diane LaVigna, Chief Development Officer, CFRE DLaVigna@nleomf.org