Your Support Makes a Difference
By Respecting, Honoring, and Remembering Law Enforcement
Thanks to donors like you, nothing will stand in our way to honor the fallen, tell the story of American Law Enforcement, and make it safer for those who serve.
The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund is a non-profit and non-partisan organization. Although both the Memorial and Museum are on federal land by acts of Congress, we do not receive taxpayer dollars but rely on your charitable, tax-deductible contributions.
Your Gift At Work
When you Donate you are helping us fulfill our mission by:
- Maintaining the hallowed grounds of the Memorial.
- Providing a place of remembrance and healing for survivors.
- Engraving the names of fallen officers on the walls of the Memorial.
- Etching individual glass plaques of fallen officers displayed in the Museum’s Hall of Remembrance.
- Organizing National Police Week activities, including the Candlelight Vigil each May 13th.
- Publishing the Year-End and Mid-Year Officer Fatalities Reports.
- Recognizing exemplary law enforcement service through the Officer of the Month program.
- Sharing officer experiences of service and sacrifice with the public through the Museum’s immersive exhibits and programs.
- Educating the public about the challenges officers face through hands-on decision and driving simulators in the Museum.
- Informing officers about traffic safety tips and resources through our NHTSA partnership.
- Preventing suicide through our SAFLEO partnership.
- Coordinating the annual Destination Zero Officer Safety and Wellness Conference and Awards Program.
Contact Development Team
There are many ways to make a gift to the Memorial and Museum. Find the method and amount that works best for you.
LAW ENFORCEMENT GIVING
Law enforcement affiliates and professionals are among our most valued donors. Your gifts to the Memorial Fund help support your fellow officers and survivors.
Companies put the power of their products, services, and people behind the Memorial and Museum. Corporate Partnership includes outreach to our extensive network of stakeholders.