The Museum is still committed to providing hand-sanitizer stations for visitors throughout the facility and as regular protocol, the Museum frequently sanitizes all interactive exhibits, its classroom, and training simulators. Our staff and visitors may choose to continue wearing masks and we ask that everyone respect their decision to do so.
While we’ve kept our collections safe during our closure for public safety, we’ve missed being able to share the stories and artifacts on display with visitors from across the country. In fact, we’ve taken this temporary closure as an opportunity to reflect on our offerings and to craft new and improved experiences for you.
- Walking the Beat: A Walking Tour of Presidential Assassinations and the Rise of Federal Law Enforcement – Oct. 8, Nov. 5, Nov. 19, Dec. 3
- Daily museum highlights tours available on general admission days led by our resident law enforcement museum guides.
- Daily “snapshot” workshops that provide a peek into the Museum’s educational offerings on general admission days.
- A new patrol driving simulator, the only of its kind in the country not housed in a police training academy, which joins our existing decision-making simulator experience.
- Days of the week reserved for private group visits so our team can provide you with the exclusive experience of having the museum to yourself.
We want you to have the best experience possible when visiting the National Law Enforcement Museum. Whether we’re welcoming you back, or welcoming you for the first time, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Individual admission prices are as follows:
- Law Enforcement Officer (active or retired) – $17.95, FREE ON SATURDAYS
- Military (I.D. Required) – $17.95
- Survivor – $17.00
- Survivor First Year – $0
- Adult (13-64) – $21.95
- Youth (12 and under) – $0 *
- Seniors (65 and up) – $19.95
- Student 13 or older with ID – $19.95
* Discount does not apply to groups of 10 or more
Unless otherwise noted, the Museum is open to the public:
Thur. – Sat., 10AM – 5PM
Open special Sunday, 10AM – 5PM
November 27, 2022
Extra Holiday General Admission Days, 10AM – 5PM
Monday December 26 – Saturday December 31, 2022
Group visits are available for advanced booking:
Tuesday – Wednesday
The Museum is always closed on:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Come enjoy snacks and cold drinks or food you brought from home in our relaxed, self-serve café located on the Museum’s mezzanine level.
The Museum is committed to providing resources and assistance to ensure all visitors have an enjoyable and comfortable experience. Our facility is fully wheelchair accessible including all exhibits, the Visitor Services desk, Museum Store, and Café. Service animals are welcome in the Museum. Please visit the Ticketing and Information Desk with access questions or requests for resources. For questions prior to your visit, please contact: